Placement CO-Ordinator | SEEzer - Aravindhan's BLOG

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Placement CO-Ordinator




Hi friends...! hope all of  you were moving on with some typical tid-bits i have threwn last week and i have another intersting news to share with you all.... I had been selected as my department placement coordinator for our batch(2011). I feel proud to hire this title as well as i feel that this is an crrect judiciary for my efforts past 2 years.

So.., being one among you i stretch my gratitude to all and the faculty's encouraged me on all my actions and once again thank u one and all...

keep in touch...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Erode, Tamilnadu, India
Not much to say, I wish privacy on all aspects and a key role on way i came threw...

Followers

 
Copyright SEEzer - Aravindhan's BLOG 2010.
Maintained by by Aravindhan P .