Hi friends...! The label might be horrorsome for the new readers but what to do guys world's majority of humans were broken hearted so this is for them alone.... Its my duty to give some tips to activate this movement. So just rock on with the following inovations...
- Make mixed tapes or cds of "Un-love songs" to play in the background.
- Serve broken heart shaped cookies or heart shaped cookies coloured black with black paste food colouring.
- Set up different "Stations" with tables, chairs and materials for activities.
- Activity Ideas #1- Make anti-valentines from black paper, scrapbooking and craft supplies. Find anti love quotes and provide them to your teens to use in their cards.
- Activity Ideas #2- Get some blank tank tops or t-shirts, fabric paint and fabric markers and have the kids decoarate the shirts with slogans that encourage independance.
- Activity Ideas #3- Set up a computer and log onto the site(there is also one at www.despair.com) and let the kids design their own angry candy heart message jpegs.
- Activity Ideas #4- Colour copy the covers of romance novels, mount them on cardboard and display them with markers for the teens to "vandelize." (Draw devil ears or moustaches, etc).
- Activity Ideas #5- Get some old faded flowers from a flower store and pour them out onto the floor. Let the teens jump on them and squish them with their feet. (Needless to say, not on carpet!)
- Activity Ideas #6- Make a heart shaped pinata and smash the heck out of it!
Love Stinks - J Geils Band
Piece of My Heart - Janis Joplin
Don't Think Twice, It's Alright - Bob Dylan
Smile - Lily Allen
Love Hurts - Nazareth
You're Breaking My Heart - Harry Nilsson
Dead Flowers - Rolling Stones
Get Gone - Fiona Apple
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
Idiot Wind - Bob Dylan
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
I'm Not In Love - 10cc
No More 'I Love Yous' - Annie Lennox
I'm Looking Through You - The Beatles
Love Bites - Def Leppard
Funeral For A Friend (Love Lies Bleeding) - Elton John
Love on the Rocks - Neil Diamond
Hide Your Love Away - Oasis (Beatles cover)
The Crying Game - Boy George
The Thrill Is Gone - B.B. King
I Hope You're Happy Now - Elvis Costello
Used To Love Her - Guns N' Roses
Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - Journey
You're So Vain - Carly Simon
Irreplaceable - Beyonce
Goodbye To Love - The Carpenters